Saturday, November 8, 2008

memories.....

last night i was very no mood to study...
then,
wat a coincident was my tortoise fren told me that we can use the wireless in room...
i thought the last date to use it was 5nov??
weird...
but who cares....
i tried thousands of time oni i managed to sign in with the jaring net...
then...
i spent my whole night online in my room....
chatting n blogging....

after i was bored with it,
i went through some of my old photos...
i happened to c this pic...



do u know wat is this?
it's a doll named triangel...
a triangel is not a doll...
it's an angel...
as i heard,
it brings fate to loving couples...
it's all about love...

this triangel of mine, 
(although i forgotten where did i put it)
was a gift from my ex-bf....
we bought in pesta ang pau's carnival...
this triangel of mine brings a msg,
which is,
一生一世只爱你一个。
**yi sheng yi shi zhi ai ni yi ge....
**for my banana frens' understanding...

although it's very saddening that he is now my ex...
(err,
not that saddening oso lar....)
i still like this triangel alot...
just that,
i really can't recall back where did i chak it...

one more thing,
i suddenly flash back to my ex's words...
there was one afternoon,
he was staring at this triangel as he was kind of like his...
his was rainbow coloured 1...
then he told me later on,
he felt like he's going into the triangel...
felt like been possessed...
mmm....
creepy?
maybe it's really a triANGEL....
if u were to get a triangel for urself n ur partner,
try looking into the eyes...
it's really possessive...
i've tried too....
(**only if the triangel u buy is original lar... haha...)

a lazy day to study....
again....

No comments: