Wednesday, November 5, 2008

been attacked...

as usual,

i spent the whole afternoon in room to study for my next paper...

i din turn on any music so that i could concentrate...

then,

i heard some noise from outside...

guess wat's that?

it's the sound of the rubbish bin been turned upside down...

it's the monkeys again...

i thought of ignoring it...

then the sound came again...

i've decided to go out n shoo them away...

as i really hate the smell of the rubbish...

i could smell it whenever i go toilet...

then i walked out to try my best to shoo them b4 they could make it any worse...

but i failed....

even there's only 1 monkey there....

the monkey jus not afraid of me even i stomped my feet on the groud....

=.="

then,

i returned to my room n continue my studies....

then,

later after that,

i heard someone was trying to chase the monkeys off...

but they seemed to be frightened by the monkeys...

they scream, ran back to their rooms n banged their room doors....

err....

ok...

it was quite funny when u actually heard someone shooing the monkeys with rough tone, 

then stomp on the ground,

then the sound of monkeys fighting back,

then their footsteps of running back to their rooms,

then bang the doors...

haha...

then i was curious about it...

so,

i opened my door n looked from my doorstep....

at 1st i thought this is it....

then it gets into this.....

can u count how many are there?

2 comments:

Kean L said...

oh.my.god. the monkeys in ukm damn ganas man. u stayin in senior block or what?

RabBiT said...

kiz dun separate between seniors n juniors 1...
all the blocks got equal chances to attacked by monkeys....
:'-(