Sunday, October 5, 2008

FanTaSy LanD.......

i'm not in the mood to write..
but i'm in the mood to blog..
can i jus use pics n videos??
the answer is 'yes'..
hohoho!!!!

(but i failed to upload videos, wonder y.....?????)

sometimes i wish i get the other half..
just like this...



sometimes i hope i dun have feelings just like a barbie doll..




sometimes i wish i can hide in somewhere n be ignorant to the outside world..
just eat n sleep will do..




i hope sometimes i can be this blur..
so at least i got excuse for my 'blurness'...
haha... blur..




i'm so lazy that i'm actually on my bed..
facing ceiling n blogging at the same time...
do u think i'm stil me when i'm saying those words?
i'm not sure if i'd lost myself just as others....
but i know i need time..
i want my holidays back!!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

hahaha... who is that so blur wan?