Sunday, October 19, 2008

bad mood.........

never been in good mood ever since 45 hours ago....


on 18th oct, 2.36am
i realised my old phone number(012-6513393) been expired for more than 2hours ady...
i was sad..
n sad...
n sad...
besides sad,
there's only worry..
worry that i couldn't get that number back...
but i couldn't do anything at that time coz my phone n phone number wasn't with me....
n i was really tired ady..
so i just went to sleep before i could do my project any further...

18th oct, 7.58am
surprisingly i could wake up without any call n alarm..
i guess i was too worry or home sick too serious..
coz i was supposed to go home on thurs night but din make it coz need to discuss account project..
then thought wanna make it on fri but failed as well coz need to continue doing account project n followed by a few very interesting programmes....
throughout the whole night...
until i was exhausted n the only thing i could do after i arrived room was bathing n sleeping....
after i woke up,
i chat in msn for some time then i started to pack things..
i always spend lots of time packing things..
then that morning i realised something..
something that i din spend much time to think of as i was damn bz for PTUKM....
err,
skip that..
then i drove home after finished packing...
it was like a never ending journey...
maybe bcoz ever since i accident for the 2nd time,
i'd drive less than i'd used to...
n so,
driving seems to be a hard task for me...
haha...
then the worst part was,
when i left about 20 minutes journey to reach home,
i started to feel sleepy...
i....
duno wat to think of myself at that time..
i immediately on the radio louder than it was...
then kept reminding myself to be alert...
then finally i reached home...
i immediately find the phone that i left in my room n check..
the line is full...
call-ins still allowed...
but reload was not allowed...
died!!!
i called maxis centre to ask about it...
but i was disappointed..
the operator told me that i got no way of getting that number back into active status...
i.....
was like.....
please kill me for that!!!!
then i got no more energy n so,
i fell asleep as i got no idea wat else can i do for it...
few hours later i woke up n ask for my fren's help as he knows someone from,
err,
hotlink i guess....
i put a lil hope in him...
but,
i knew the answer would be the same...
in fact,
he came back to me with the same answer as the operator gave me.....
sad.....
i....
was just sad....

** the main reason for my sadness was bcoz that number was my 1st phone number...
it's very memorable as it's oso a nice number...
besides,
many of my old frens still contact me with that number (although i din really use that number for quite some time ady),
so....
err......
 
ever since then,
i bad mood til this moment..
i was thinking y was i so unlucky....
i got into accidents for twice...
then now lose this precious phone number...

then my fren had already calm me down....
i actually felt better n din think of the number after talking to him...
then at night i went out for dinner with my form 6's fren..
he asked me one question...
"r u still using the old number??"
i....
err...
sad again....
plus i ate something lousy that night....
then with a bad mood...
then reached home....
then...
no direction on wat to do ady...
coz at the same time all projects were piled up n dunno where to start 1st...
then somebody spoilt my mood even more by talking some non sense...
nah...
whatever.....
then someone had actually affected my mood as well...
i know i shouldn't care so much...
but 你的漂浮不定令我心神不宁。
不知不觉中,心情有少许的被你影响。
已开始在乎一些,不该在乎的事。
有许多问题想问你,可是,都是一些不该被问出口的问题。
问题到嘴边了,可是,问不出。
继续这样下去,对你我都好吗?
是因为现在开始空闲了,所以开始思想这些问题吗?
可是我坚持把这些抛诸脑后。
我知道这样做,一定又伤了某一些人。
又或许可能我想太多了吧。
我承认我自私。
可是曾经受过的伤害,
让我不得不自私。
有一些事情我应该告诉你的,
可是我好像没有认真对你说过。
不要就这则blog来问我问题。
我,
会说不出话来。

                                                                 




4 comments:

Kean L said...

eh. then what's yr numba now? poor thing la u. i had an accident b4 oso. ever since then I was like so afraid of driving. so u muz send me 2 class lahh. hehe. kiddin. can u tell maxis that u lost yr simcard and get a replacement? My sis did that b4.

Kean L said...

btw. where r yr links?? LINK ME!

RabBiT said...

i dunno how to link leh...
u link me lar...
but my line was cut off ady wor...
stil can meh?
mm...
dunno what else can i do lar...
still sad now...
haih....

StAr said...

go maxis center ask again lo..
ad promised u ma..