Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hell knows.....

my mood is getting worse n worse n worst...
i wonder y...
is it bcoz of the projects?
i really got no idea....
or is it bcoz i got no where to release my stress?
i guess...
somehow i feel sad...
still sad for my phone number....
at the same time...
i guess there's some other things....
i wanted so much to give up...
but no way!!!
i slept just now around 7pm then woke up around 10.40pm....
feeling....
'sick'....
is it my mind that's sick?
or my heart?
it's so weak that i needed so much 'energy' to make myself to move on until now.....
i'm tired...
i'm exhausted....
but bcoz of wat?
i've already free from all those responsibilities....
free from those 'bonds'.....
hell knows wat is wrong with me....
I DON'T.......

somehow i feel crying is the best way to release stress...
but i dun allow myself to use this way...
it's so lousy...

maybe i'm stil someone that love to pretend to be strong....
i guess....

No comments: