Wednesday, March 10, 2010

FIREdrill~~~

wah, it's firedrill again juz nw!!!! i was totally freakened out!!! i was not sure that was it really firedrill at the moment when the power supply was turn off in a sudden...

the power cut-off has caused my lappy to shut off in an improper way... n it HURTs!!!! then i plug in the battery n restart my lappy... n that time i was actually doing my assignment and almost going to bed.... arrrghhhhh!!!!!

then i saw the crowd was walking to the foyer n the fire bridget came... it's definitely firedrill ady... n i was like... dunno wat to do at that moment... to go down n join the crowd (since i can't do anything in the room) or stay in the room (coz they fireman will show some stupid demo and i need to change to go down there)....

the longer i stay in the room, the more uncomfortable i feel.... the flying creatures flew into my room bcoz my lappy show some light.... the mosquitoes biting me like nobody's business... haha, but the funniest part was, the ugly bug that i showed in the previous blog post was stuck in my laptop's cooler pad's fan and spins for few round then only it made it to escaped but i guess, it was heavily injured in the internal... (>.<)

i was looking to the outside n c wat's happening while i saw my roomie's back... haha... i actually juz saw a car that she might be in, but very high possibility it was her.... n she called!!! ^^ she went off immediately after seeing it's not right n waited in the other block... n asked me to go down to her car n wait with her (since i was trapped)... but actually i'd asked my fren to come bring me out of the college... so i went out with my fren n headed to McD, the best place to hang out (i guess).. n not to forget to bring my lappy... ^.^ n met so many college mate there...

this drink so happened to be on the table... not ours... n the Mcd new cup design quite nice...

lappy was with me!!!! even in deep shit~~~ *.*

short while after my roomie joined me in McD, she received a msg from a college mate that says the firedrill was over... LoL... then we back to our room again... and i get this from my roomie!!!

it's a lion instead of a rabbit coz she says the lion is cuter than the rabbit... (>.<)
thanks to roomie even it's a lion!!!! ^6^

what a miserable night...
GooD NigHT~!!!

** juz nw we were talking about our 1st yr experience on the firedrill.. we knew about the firedrill when we were not supposed to be told... then that night we were in the foyer, online n chit-chat while waiting for the happening... until both of us were very sleepy... then end up, the rain poured n the firedrill was cancelled... haha... it's a memory to remember.... time flies....

3 comments:

firefly said...

people firedrill.. u lari pegi McD pulak... duh!!

RabBiT said...

supaya tak mati kena bakar!!!!!!!

Nicki said...

hehe.. the lion also remind me of you ma.. =D Glad you liked it!