Tuesday, March 16, 2010

DoinKy watch me sleep last night~~!!!

last night i slept alone again... but this time, it's a bit different from usual... the moment i laid down on my bed, i saw something that i won't see if i weren't lying down on my bed with the usual position... haha... this was wat i saw~~~

before i gone to bed...

it's 'him' again this morning~~~

this is how it looks like when u r just walking around the room without sitting or lying on MY BED with my USUAL POSITION... haha!!

thanks to my roomie... i had DoinKy watching me sleep for the whole night... the last one i saw before i went to my wonderland was 'him'... the 1st one i saw this morning was oso 'him'~~~ eee~~~

n makes me think of both the owner~~~ eeee~~~

**have a great start of the day!!! with McD weekday breakfast special!!! ^.^ (coz currently in McD)

6 comments:

firefly said...

wa.. now very free to blog horr..

蔡 伟文 said...

I also watched u sleeping last night--my spirit XD
woooo~~~~~~

RabBiT said...

mun lee: quite free de... but actually a bit lazy to blog.. >.<

wei boon: yer~~~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicki said...

hahahahaha!!! nice leh got Doinky watch over you? =P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.