Thursday, November 5, 2009

a memory to share....

it's a bit too early to wake up n a bit too late to go to bed... i know....
juz finish playing pet society...
n while playing n visiting a fren, makes me think of one incident....

it was during my form 5 if i have not mistaken...
there was one morning when teacher was absent,
as usual, my classmates (including me lar) were trying to make a mess in the classroom by walking around n talking as loud as we could..
then while i was talking with a guy,
this guy all of a sudden trying to play with my palms,
(err, in another word, touch my hands lar)....
then...
haha...
so happened my bf (ex bf lar, and also 1st bf) walked passed my classroom n witnessed the whole scene....
n guess wat he did???
wat would u do if u were my bf at that moment??

well,
haha....
he took a chair n threw the chair towards that guy's direction,
but, luckily din kena the guy...
err....
then they were sort of like fighting gua.....
(could not really remember what happened after that)
my classmates were trying to help to defense gua,
but they din dare to do much coz that time,
my ex bf was with his frens,
and,
he was that type that kind of influential in school at that time (maybe bcoz he was taking his form 6 study-eldest student in the school and was a prefect),
besides influential,
he was a bit too fierce that time lar.... (actually a lot very fierce)
so my classmates were like afraid of him....
luckily that time no teacher in was bcoz of attending meeting which required most teacher's attendance,
so no teacher actually know about the whole incident...
ever since that incident,
that guy never talked to me even until we finish form 5....
(or i should say until now??)
well, it's a good thing,
it is also a bad thing to be....

y would i suddenly think of this???
it is bcoz i was visiting frens in pet society (a FB game that i guess everybody knows),
then happened to visit that guy fren of mine...
then trying to flash back how we stopped talking to each other....
then the picture came into mind....
^^
k lar....
good morning to the world n good night to me!!!

3 comments:

枫叶 said...

LOL...so dramatic leh....u ppl can go and act in 偶像剧..haha...

firefly said...

wasey budak.. didnt noe u got such a dramatic experience worr... shud tell me earlier.. so tat i can ejek u. not bad horr.. hoho..

枫叶 said...

斗鱼3LOL