Friday, November 6, 2009

exam=nightmare

i need to write again...
juz finished a phone call with my mom...
lol....
while i'm having my exam stress over here...
my mom is having trouble with my brother over thr...
she was complaining that my bro is not looking for job for this sem break,
and yet, wasting time in front of the computer...
my bro is the very not outgoing type of guy if compared to me....
my mom always say we should change personality...
my bro is currently studying in UTAR which is very near my house...
my mom said that he has a 2-months break until the end of december,
but he did not try to find any part time job or temp job to fill the holidays up....
he used to work at a recycle centre, also near my house,
but that centre has stopped operating....
and so, my bro considered 'unemployed'...
do u know e-book???
i forgotten e-book means novels in handphones or computer....
but my bro love to read novels using computer....
he can spend one whole day in front of the computer juz reading the stories without food...

well, on the other hand,
another thing that worried my mom was,
his education lar...
addicted to those stories in the computer makes him did not really spend much time on studies....
my mom claimed that when she works, my bro will go to uni,
when she's on leave, he'll stay at home....
my mom really gt no idea wat is he up to...
i was told by my bro that he always go to the uni to online....
online to download more 'e-stories'....
is he going make good future for he himself and also the family???
well, when this is the prob,
then here comes a pressure on me...
if he doesn't, m i going to make good future for me myself and also the family???
hahaha...
i've already got enough stress by can't make it to install all the programmes needed by the exam into my tiny stupid little brain....
thinking i m going to grad in not more than a years time from nw...
my brain is already conquered by the phrase "exam is not everything in this world!!"...
how m i going to change the phrase to ''scoring good results might bring a brighter future"??
arrr!!!!!
pls help me to study and sit for the last paper on next monday!!!!!!!!!!
who wanna volunteer???

No comments: