Thursday, May 1, 2008

what kind of me i am?

somehow i really dunno what i want n how i want my life to be..
it's not that how u want ur life to be then u can shape ur life totally..
but how if u r living a life that's not ur ideal life but u r not able to change it?
maybe u can think at the positive side that tomoro will be better..
as time passes by,
everything would be better..
but how long do u need to hang on to this belief?
when would u know the tomoro is better than today?
better in what sense?
who can say living rich is definitely better than living in poverty?
who can tell me which is the better me?
which life suits me better?
what kind of life i deserve?
i do need time to think?
but i've used so much time to think?
how much longer do i need?
how much time do i need?
why m i having so many question marks in my head?
y m i so not steady?
i used to be a tough girl with strong characteristic..
n that the 'jeannie' everyone knows..
but now?
i guess i'm only someone that no one will like..
how long would this hang on?
i wonder....
i couldn't think of any other better way to make myself feel better..
or...
i should say..
i already dun have the ability to make myself feel better....
jeannie = handicapped/paralysed

1 comment:

Je m'appelle Sheny... said...

Hey there...
Well, i actually read most of your blogs in Friendster (when I'm free) because the list of blogs I can read is not many because your blogs are the few ones written in English... As you know, i can't read Chinese... =P Hehe... After so long, i wished i can drop some comments, but I'm stuck in the exam mood... I am wondering where should I leave some words for this special friend of mine.. Hehe... Oops... Without knowing that the time passes so fast, i just realized we had known each other for a year... =)It is great to know you... You are one of those independent and tough gal I can find in UKM... And one of those that inspire me.. Hehe... You are good in your own way, the way God made you... =)

Nice knowing you... =) Thanks for all your help and be free to seek me when you have problems ya... =) I may not be a good problem solver, i may be a good listener.. =)
Here is my blog: shitny.blogspot.com
Feel free to check it out.. =)
Ooops... Long time didn't update my blog already.. hehe...
Anyway, take care and see you soon in July..!!

~Sheny~