Monday, May 19, 2008

the moment i'm free!!!!

yo pals!!
i'm back from my holidays,
camps,
n EXAMS!!!
finally free from everything now!!!
n time to blog...

so many things i wanna tell..
omg..
until i dunno where to start..

ok..
1st,
i still can feel the joy in me when i'd finally finished my last paper on 7th may..
it was a subj that require lots of reading..
n so,
i spend most of my time sleeping when trying to read..
then the night b4 my marketing paper,
i spent my night in bilik rawatan with my fren lor..
then hor,
she ajak her fren to the room to teach them wor..
then i was in a very sleepy mood ady lor..
i wanna tahan 1..
i dun wan sleep in front of strangers ma..
but then hor,
i unconsciously fell asleep..
then i woke up on n off lor..
coz like there was a sound kept on telling me that "there were strangers around, don't sleep like pig!! wake up!!"
then i woke up.. =.="
haihzzzz...............
then the "switch" of mine oso on n off, on n off like that...
until around 6am lor..
then my fren wanna go back sleep ady..
coz her exam 3.30pm..
then when she woke me up,
those 2 guys of her went off ady..
err..
which means,
i slept like pig ady...
ended up,
i din read much....
=.="

then i back to room,
n tried to open my eyes wide n hit those tips..
i din manage to finish reading those tips...
actually i know the whole paper would be ruined in someway..
coz my holiday mood was very heavy ady at that time...
then just pass that time by 'looking' at the book lor...
then...
haih...
exam lor..
then..
cold lor..
then...
no mood lor...
coz...
dunno how to do...
mostly....
GOD!!!!!

then finish exam ady lor..
then...
i in the mood to go home ady!!
then i packed my stuffs n sent to my fren's house to keep lor..
then tapau lunch..
then when i was halfway eating lunch that time,
i realized it was only 11++am..
err..
had rice for my brunch..
then i fast fast go back..
pack..
pack n pack..
then oni i realized i got so many rubbish..
coz i'd actually shifted part of my stuffs back home the week b4..
wah..
i pack until i wanna give up arr!!!
then my car full with my stuffs..
full without any more space..
finally i could go home...

a tiring day..
n there end the 2nd sem of my 1st year study in ukm..
happy holidays!!!!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I knew it! No updates since u got home... So what have you been up to these few weeks har? Working?? Got miss me boh??? Hahahaha...