Tuesday, August 18, 2009

today is the 4th day...
it's a rainy day again....
i wonder when wil this kind of life end????

bored...
tired...

i m studying on my table...
with my table light on but not room light...
i suddenly fell in love with the darkness in my room...
it covers my sorrows n tears....

tomoro is my majoring mid term test...
i really hope i can do well in it...
but out of a total of 6 chapters in syllabus,
i'm stil stuck with chapter 2....
aih....

the rain outside getting heavier n heavier...
i used to love rainy days...
do i stil love it?
the sound of the rain drops used to make me feel better....
is it still?

i guess i still love rainy days a lot....
a minute ago,
my heart was as heavy as 100kg...
but now,
at least not even 50kg anymore...
haha...

a silly post...
have a nice rainy day!!!!

No comments: