Friday, July 31, 2009

break down!!!!!!!

i'm back from family meeting....
eyes feel very tired...
tired of those tears just now i guess...
but the mind oso feel so....

is it oni him that feel that hard time in this condition?
i feel my condition is better although my heart telling me that it's not...
i wonder wat u guys think of me if u know how i feel....
i m wrong...
i m wrong bcoz u say i wrong?
or i m wrong bcoz i m being myself...
i m being selfish?
i guess...
wat should i do?

i felt i was wrong at the very 1st place after i've accepted this...
though,
i got no return...
at that time,
responsible hold me down....
but at this point,
wat can i rely on?

it's actually not happy to be who i m now...
i know i din control myself well....
but i've done the most i can....
it's a though job for me already...
i never thought...........
i know i can't do it once i start thinking...
i m not perfect..
no one would..

it's been so long since i last cry for this...
i've actually promised myself not to cry until the last day of the event...
i break this promise...
i m having a hard time now...
why is it now n not few months ago?
i admit i'm not good...
i never will be good again....
i just hope everything will be over as soon as possible...
this is really killing me...
even thousands of word can't describe my heart now...

i could not talk any longer...
i m tired....
really tired....

No comments: