Friday, December 19, 2008

holiday's life......

i'm currently in s'pore,

my aunt's house,

in my cousin bro's room...

just reached here last night...

4 more days to go home...

n 4 more days of shopping to do....

i always thought i got around 2 months of holidays,

but recently when i count nicely,

i realised i got actually around 5 weeks of holidays...

well,

at 1st,

my holidays were kinda relaxing as i got nothing to do than sitting at home,

watching tv n eating...

but,

after a very short relaxing period,

my boss started to ask me to work...

haih...

the 1st time i went to work(during this holiday),

my boss actually called me around 5.30pm n ask me to go work around 6.30pm coz someone can't make it suddenly...

=.=

replacement...

2nd time,

also as a replacement...

but just that he called me few days b4 i need to go work...

then,

he started to put me in the staff's schedule...

n,

i worked for 3 days per week(as written in the time table)....

but,

i actually worked for 4-5days per week...


during last week,

besides going to work,

i went to help out at the relief centre(for bukit antarabangsa's landslide's victims) as a BSMM volunteer as well...

nothing much we could do than cooking for the working staff n other victims that have no access to the outside world...

err,

the amount of packets of rice that we need to prepare getting lesser n lesser by day...

the 1st day when i went to help was 1500...

then the 2nd day i went to help was around 1200...

then the 3rd day i went to help was around 500...

it was the 1st time i got the chance to cook in such a big portion....

c....

the wok is even bigger than me.. haha...

wooh~~ so many eggs...

my new fren in the centre.... with sardines beside me... ee!! buchuk!!

besides cooking in the relief centre,

i oso went to the landslide spot...

the temparory bridge that connects the 2 worlds....

fixing the power supply?

stuffs saved from infected house...

those stuffs are from this house...

i think this is the most heavily infected house....

the other side of the landslide... can't c??

can c now?

this is how ppl enter to this place.. they need to queue... juz like buying burger... but the queue might takes up to an hour...

No comments: